Thursday, September 23, 2010

Only the Seeker hears


oh! the time has come
and my echoes have returned
to say destiny awaits on
that distant shore

...oh!the time is now
the stage is here
to shake a leg
and celebrate existence

the colours merge
the waves cheer
the wind holds me
in this tango of love
the sky pampers my
tapping feet
the Earth speaks
to my seeking heart

Oh!oh! the moment has come
to shed these old clothes
to dive deep into the beckoning wave
i am not me anymore
but just who i am meant to be

4 comments:

idiot of indian origin said...

Meher,
I wish I could be that wind !

idiot of indian origin said...

dunno why I came back here !
just felt like it .
I love your mind.... heart ...
NO. I love your SOUL !
shake a leg baby,
'break a leg' if you will.
I will support you, through ;n through !
goodnight my princess.

idiot of indian origin said...

I know why I came back here !
your last 2 lines !
YES ! THAT'S IT....
I LOVE YOU Meh.
BUT I won't steal you from HIM !
just LOVE YOU.
innocuously !
that too is possible you know !

Unknown said...

a smile is what i have ,for the waterbearing Aquarian have the strangest dreams in the land.cheers to life and all its my-storiess!!

Malayalam Blog Directory

Malayalam Blog Directory