Friday, April 30, 2010

No man's land


"What do you want me to do lady?
Act lost,shaded
And abandoned like the other side of moon
Or serenade you with roses from my blood"

"Why do you say that dear?
We were not in love
We will never be
Coz love is such a small thing
It won't hold us both
The razor sharp minds
And intelligent words
It won't just hold."

"I got back my peace
And I really don't loose
So it's for nothing you and
Me are fighting"

"No,you got it
All wrong
I don't really care
All i want is the moment in time
When the poles turned
Words went wrong
And you heard half of what i said
And the other you wanted to hear"


All I'm searching for is peace.

4 comments:

Jayakrishnan G. Pillai said...

that reminds me of the conversation I had with a WOMAN once whom I loved yet undefined or just I put it as undefined... good one meherin..... nostalgic it seems from my recent past....

ohh come on jaykay lol it too.. :)

Unknown said...

Love for us mortals are defined..we define boundaries for the fear of losing it..fly only this high,find my body enticing..that's what we reduce 'love' to.It wasn't like that for both of us..ready to accept our human forms,stupid lives..that was it..and thus undefined...but then being human is so pathetic,it's insecurities and unsureties often catch us unexpectedly..and spoils , colours the undefined..forcing us to define it..keep hold of it..what if it unnerves..makes us who we are not..what if we are lost..and forget forever the way back..

Jay if it has been undefined..it will stay..and you won't be able to say 'past' ever. Love you..God bless.

Aarsha Abhilash said...

"And you heard half of what i said
And the other you wanted to hear" this happens wen two persons luv,wen two fight,wen two try to console :). good one yaar

Unknown said...

yes it does dear..you are right:) thanks for being here girl.

Malayalam Blog Directory

Malayalam Blog Directory