Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Burnt Roses




Blurred eyes
Spurting blood
Unseen hopes
Dying in my heart
What is it?
What did i do?
Answers freeze
In hardened eyes

Words duel
An empty
Listless
Fight
Gaining nothing
Losing love
Is this where you want us to be?
No echoes,just my voice
In this one way black hole

I said "let's walk"
And you wanted to stay
I obliged, left my wings
Warm in feelings' keep
Now i cant find them
Vanished in the thin mist of
Fear.

If we did walk,we could have seen
The sun rise
And not left in this numb darkness
Even this wouldn't have mattered,there's no blame
But your footsteps move afar.

The roses are burning
The song is ending
A troubled note
Rises from my psyche's keys
Death is fooling us into his well set trap
Were we born to follow and not fight?


Where are you going
What've you become
It is so special
And i am still waiting
Why did you have to do all this
Simply because a moonbeam
Chose to fool your eyes?
Why do you have to leave
Because I seem to hear your heart?

3 comments:

Jayakrishnan G. Pillai said...

Blurred eyes, all the same here…
Hopes lost, for there were none and never needed one,
You don’t have much left to do,
You played your part well.
You left me in hurt and so the blood you saw.

Sometimes we spoke meaninglessly,
Those were the times you searched for the meaning,
You sought answers that I never gave,
You lost the fights that I never fought,
Love relative to you,
I have another story and so I see love forever.

You thought you left me behind,
Your were so occupied,
You forgot,
Forgot to look back,
Look back in time and the words I spoke.
You just heard yourself,
Coz you thought it was you,
Forgot to see me….

I still walk along you,
Misty eyes yet I see you,
Lost you may seem, so are your thoughts,
Lost you may be but I am along,
Death do us apart but he will fail,
For all the reasons coz we spoke,
We spoke that would echo in eternity…

I haven’t left you so don’t ask me,
Where I am or what I do next..
Coz that scares me.. leaves me drained…
Wait no more for that waiting is for the one you lost
I am there closer to you … all the more you walk..
All the more I need you.. wish you… all the more close

Trust me for once,
I am not mistaken or lost,
I am the god of one for I know what is next
I know I love and love is what I love
Closed eyes you have but you hear me right
You hear me right

idiot of indian origin said...

the echo of your weeping soul is reverberating from the dark caves of despair!
if you burnt your roses as offerings, instead of frankincense at the alter of love, no gods can afford to neglect your prayers for long !

Unknown said...

We can only burn what we have.. but it isn't despair,it's an awareness that this be.

Malayalam Blog Directory

Malayalam Blog Directory