Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WHY INDEED?



You have been so real
So true in what you appeared to be
You were worth the risk
And I was sure I could walk miles with you
But then,why does a bad dream spoil it all
Is all the karma hunting me down?

I t wasn't love,no not lust
Not even the names we have learnt and left
It was just 'being' and now we have lost it all
And I'm all alone like a lost nun.

Didn't i tell you the road is steep
Didn't i tell you it's hard to be 'us'
Why then you tried the path
And left just when the dawn was about to break?

For you and any one who may come this way
Do not,for you hurt me by those dreams
I am safe this way,alone and loving

But don't knock on my door
And leave when I open to let you in.

2 comments:

idiot of indian origin said...

Girl,
its Karma.... Destiny!
Yeah, sure it hurts when that someone walks away, when you are about to open the door.
Alas!....
Thats the way of Life-
in the days of our lives!

still... Don't be 'once bitten twice shy' !

love can not be covered in a blanket statement !

it might (JUST MIGHT) ease into your soul, just the way you envisaged it to be....

Love is worth waiting for !.... for Eons!

Unknown said...

I do agree it's the pull of destiny..knowing that somewhat makes me better suited to handle the feelings.I willbe never shy in love or before love..in fact,there's a lot of love around me and more come my way.The only thing that troubles me is that some who come my way..doesn't know love..they know but have forgotten..they are afraid of its demands,its power..and that pains me.I'm aware,i know but as i open the door to let them in..they step back ,confused,wanders..but they will return ..they will all return.

Malayalam Blog Directory

Malayalam Blog Directory