Thursday, April 22, 2010

Never been a loss




I'm in pain..it kills
But am i at a loss?
No..never
I live a gypsy dream
Quick silver and quick sand like
Only i know the way across

I'm the night's witch,it's secret darling
The one to which nothing is hidden
Am in pain and i was in love
If there is a plural way of putting it
I was that too
But have i lost?
No..not ever and not forever


I dance the moves none dare to groove
I sing the song none could even lip sync
I draw the hideous that people hide
I am the word that all men fear

I am love,vengeance's dear
I am hate, your heart's near
I am you,and thou never see
And i lose?
No..never at all.

I had been in pain,had been vain
I had been many things you haven't even seen
I had killed and had been too
And i had dared what you never can dp

Never in a moment i have lost
Nothing is enough to make me feel lost
It's not the pride that makes me say
It''s the fact that I'm it..
Both loss and gain.

1 comment:

idiot of indian origin said...

splendid poem!
if you are sure, lets say, even vaguely certain of the way across, then why worry about shifting sands?
pain and loss are stronger, substantiate emotions.
Good one this, Girl. Bravo!

Malayalam Blog Directory

Malayalam Blog Directory