Thursday, April 8, 2010

"LOVE IS A WISE BITCH.."



Subscription

Are you sure you wish to subscribe to Roshanara Meherin's blog?

Unsubscribe

Are you sure you wish to unsubscribe from Roshanara Meherin's blog?

Oh yeah, love is a wise bitch
Knowing the right time to pitch

All innocent and batting eyes
Yet so cruel ,it really pains

She creeps behind us when least expected
And makes all our dreams go awry and mind torn apart

She is a trap,that makes us so gullible
One which catch hard and make us responsible

I do not know why she does this
But I'm tired of the game and will play no more

Tired is my heart,it's faint beats
Tired are my eyes,from waiting so long

My feet ache from all the search trips
My mind is blank from all the love-hate

I thought I would find a friend in her
I was quite wrong,she is so fierce

A fiend to my longing life
She is a wise bitch
Knowing where to pinch.

No comments:

Malayalam Blog Directory

Malayalam Blog Directory