Monday, May 31, 2010

Unlived


I want to believe
it's not happening to me

But it's true

When's the last you forgot
To smile at me?

When's the last you chose to
Ignore my pain filled eyes?

Since when have you asked me
to be strong,to paste a laugh
cut the emotional crap
and do my own things..

And when did your freedom looked
different from mine?

Which was the night
I cried myself to sleep

The morning when i chose to
Act as if nothing has happened

It was then,you stopped loving me and
Began to accommodate my life

And my soul lost another moonbeam.

Now,I want to believe
It was all a dream

No,I have woken up
And it's still not going away.

2 comments:

idiot of indian origin said...

hi meher,
found some time to come back here?
that too with a painfully beautiful poem!

someone has stopped loving me and has started to accommodate my life.... BUT... HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT my dear girl?.... you are beginning to frighten me a bit.
thanQ for giving letter shapes to my mind.
your poem soothes me like a lullaby.

Jayakrishnan G. Pillai said...

found another soul to pain you enough to make you write.

Malayalam Blog Directory

Malayalam Blog Directory