Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Manic TV

I believed the songs they played
I thought it was for me,and it was
So personal,straight in the eye
Can't help being mesmerized,
dissolved by the
glittering ads,
their wanton call
oh it is no box filled with idiocy
it is the dream catcher,
the magic mirror
the box can do no wrong.
it brings me the world,in daily doses
takes me to the center of
what i wanted to see
told me the stories
I wanted to hear
What care is it if life changes outside my walls
When this kaleidoscope beckons,
decked out in
a wild allure?
But it all ended one day,
when my little kid
Asked for a story and
I had none of my own.
I didn't even know myself
I was just this woman,
a mix of reality
,
glam and lipstick stains.
my each step choreographed,
my laugh well scripted,
my imagination imprisoned,
and my psyche controlled.
I broke first
and then the TV.

2 comments:

Jasy kasiM said...

:)...i like this!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jasy..it is an encouragement for me to see people like you liking it.Come back again.take care.

Malayalam Blog Directory

Malayalam Blog Directory