Saturday, February 26, 2011

Letters from my soul.


There was a time when I would burn with retribution in my soul for every evil done by selfish men.Nights when I couldn't sleep and wrote on endlessly.Days spend submerged in music,when I tried to heal my aching soul.Too difficult for any normal human being to understand.Neither did I want someone to ask questions.I was best left alone.Immersed in my own thoughts,following their meandering courses and then writing it all down or painting them.But there came a time when he came into my life.And on one such night,patting on my head,he said;
"Why burn when you know what to do.."
"What...? "
I was exasperated.
"Just try to give so
me light"....
That was when I noticed the light in his eyes.That was the moment when I realized I was right.And blessed.I had found my soul mate.

1 comment:

Jasy kasiM said...

mm :)...well written..!

Malayalam Blog Directory

Malayalam Blog Directory